At OLA, students have the opportunity to participate in a variety of sports at most grade levels.
OLA is a member of the Southern Wisconsin Catholic Grade Schools League, which offers the following:
- Cross Country - offered in fall to students in grades 4-8
- Soccer - Offered in the fall through the local YMCA to all students
- Volleyball - offered in late fall / early winter to students in grades 5-8
- Basketball - offered in late winter / early spring to students in grades 4-8
- Track - offered in late spring to students in grades 4-8
Football is offered as a private endeavor. Soccer is offered through the Beloit Youth Soccer Program. Softball is offered through the Beloit Girls Softball Program and the Cub Scouts.
Interested Athletes: Information will be communicated to all families in eligible grades in a timely manner in advance of the sport. Please check e-mail and Points to Ponder for upcoming announcements.
Current Athletes: Please check your Athletic Card status. If you need a Physician-signed Card, you can download it here and have your physician sign it. An Alternate Card is needed every other year, and only requires a parent's signature. Any questions regarding OLA Athletics should be addressed to Athletic Director, Mike Buckley.
Athletic Card List (current as of 8/6/2013)
To be completed before every eligible sport:
- Read the WI DPI information on Consussions
- Parent & Athlete Agreement / Contact Information for Concussions